The Easiwall-Pro system is manufactured in the UK from 80% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable. The system is a modular design with substantial vertical planting troughs attached to a solid back panel. This provides the necessary rigidity, waterproofing and security suitable for use as cladding on buildings in place of other façades.
The panels are supplied as 0.5 x 1.0m or 1.0 x 1.0m units. The system is supplied with irrigation lines, fixing rails and fittings, enabling installation by most competent building and landscape professionals. Planting can be carried out in-situ after panels have been installed. This provides the facility for client interaction with the system; i.e. planting, feeding and watering where required.
Irrigation can be easily automated and is strongly recommended for large installations. We supplya green roof derived substrate mixture that provides the necessary nutrients in a lightweight, free-draining medium.
- Cost effective. Provides a practical alternative to many other commercial green wall systems.
- Scalable. Can scale up easily by simply adding extra modules.
- Flexible. Design allows installation in a wide range of spaces and locations. Substantial troughs can support larger plants for instant results.
- Easily modified. Panels are easily modified with standard tools.
- Versatile. Wide range of plant species can be used in the planting scheme, including many species of wild grass.
- High impact feature walls where installation and maintenance costs are less important than the overall impact.
- Urban growing of local produce for commercial and community growing initiatives.
- Cladding replacement, used as an alternative to traditional wall cladding.