Caring for your products. We arrange a programme of maintenance visits which will include the ‘winding-in’ of new growth, trimming when necessary, fertilizing and checking irrigation system connections.
To keep living walls looking at their very best, we include the first year’s maintenance costs within our quotation, to encourage the longevity and success of the living wall. We offer very affordable rates to continue this service following on.
A typical routine maintenance visit would include the following procedures:-
- Monitor and adjust the watering & feeding systems in accordance with the seasons
- Calibrate plant feeding system
- Regular checking for pests and disease and any leaf discoloration
- Remove any weed growth
- Trim as and when required
- Clear away debris, always leaving site clean and tidy
Following installation, we would strongly recommend a simple automated drip feed irrigation system with all our green screen projects. This will alleviate the need for someone to remember to water them! Thus ensuring that none of the screens will suffer from water deprivation.
None of our screens have been replanted or received any other maintenance other than trimming and feeding. Our lifetime costs are among the lowest in the industry.