Easiwall-Pro Living Wall
The Easiwall-Pro Living Wall system is manufactured in the UK from 80% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable. The system is a modular design with substantial vertical planting troughs attached to a solid back panel. This provides the necessary rigidity, waterproofing and security suitable for use as cladding on buildings in place of other façades.
The panels are supplied as 0.5 x 1.0m or 1.0 x 1.0m units. The system is supplied with irrigation lines, fixing rails and fittings, enabling installation by most competent building and landscape professionals. Planting can be carried out in-situ after panels have been installed. This provides the facility for client interaction with the system; i.e. planting, feeding and watering where required.
Irrigation can be easily automated and is strongly recommended for large installations. We supplya green roof derived substrate mixture that provides the necessary nutrients in a lightweight, free-draining medium.
- Cost effective. Provides a practical alternative to many other commercial green wall systems.
- Scalable. Can scale up easily by simply adding extra modules.
- Flexible. Design allows installation in a wide range of spaces and locations. Substantial troughs can support larger plants for instant results.
- Easily modified. Panels are easily modified with standard tools.
- Versatile. Wide range of plant species can be used in the planting scheme, including many species of wild grass.
- High impact feature walls where installation and maintenance costs are less important than the overall impact.
- Urban growing of local produce for commercial and community growing initiatives.
- Cladding replacement, used as an alternative to traditional wall cladding.
To see our LivePanel Living Wall click here
To see our WallPlanter Living Wall click here
Living Wall Air Quality Information