Our vacancies bulletin board is updated regularly. Be sure to bookmark this page.
(Posted 20 November 2018)
Due to an increase in business, we are looking for a hardworking and conscientious person to join our expanding friendly team.
Previous experience in landscaping (including fencing, ground works and general soft landscaping), is essential, you’ll need to be customer focused, motivated and consider yourself as a valued team member.
You will need a valid CSCS Card enabling you to gain access to construction sites.
The ideal applicant will have experience in the following landscaping tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years landscaping experience
- Ground works
- Installation of irrigation systems, preferable
- Shrub, tree and hedge planting
- Landscaping maintenance, alongside other horticultural aspects
- Applicants will need to hold a full clean UK driving, and the ability to get to and from our premises in Moira, Swadlincote each day.
- Be willing to work away as the projects dictate, this can be 1 to 4 nights per week.
Uniform and PPE is provided.
Pay rate is negotiable, dependent on experience.
Working hours will be full time, but due to the nature of the business flexibility is a must.
In the event of working away, accommodation is paid in advance and expenses are borne by the company.
If you feel you have the right attributes to join our successful company, click here to apply (please enclose a current CV) or call 01530 560550 / 560656.
To find out more about Hedera Screens Ltd, please visit our home page by clicking here.
Employment agencies need not apply please.